Top 10 Tourist Destinations In East Java
Indonesia is a hub for tourist activities, and if you ever want to witness the beauty of nature blended with African like savannah in Asia, then you could certainly choose to go to east Java.
The province is one of the best tourist destinations not just in Indonesia, but probably in Asia. East Java is filled with natural tourist destinations, national parks, volcano sightseeing and lots of beautiful restaurants where you would be served top of the line delicacies. East java is also the most developed province in Indonesia. Here are top 10 tourist destinations in East Java.
- Baluran national park is one of the best tourist destinations in East Java. The park not only has a large area of 25,000 hectares, but also considered to be a forest area, preserved in a perfect manner, to give it a presentable look. Baluran national park has a tinge of African outlook, with its large savannah grasslands. It’s a must see destination, and it’s very easily accessible from any part of east Java.
- If you want to witness a volcanic mountain, then you should make it a point to visit Blitar. The town came in to limelight for being the birth place of Indonesia’s founding father. It also contains beaches and a Hindu temple.
- Active volcanoes in east Java province had made it a hot tourist destination, and in case you are harbouring any plans to view an active volcano, then proceed to Bromo- Tengger-Semeru National park. The park is made out of 2 popular mountains, one is a volcanic mountain, where volcano eruptions are frequent, and the other, Mount Bromo is a top blown off mountain. However, you need to take permissions to climb the mountain.
- Try going to Pulau Sempu, and you would be able to witness Lagoon in the attractive national park. Pulau Sempu is an ideal place to visit when you have a dry weather.
- Madura Island is a picture of acute poverty, but you would love the island for its natural beauty. Poverty is not the reason for you to visit the island. In fact the island has some very beautiful tourist destinations where you would be able to have a great time.
- Bull racing in Madura is probably the best outing you could have in Madura in the east Java province. Tourists make it a point to visit Madura to witness the bull racing championships during fall.
- Kangean islands are one of the best places in east Java province to witness marine life. Kangean Island is the largest island in Madura, and good place for snorkelling.
- Tombs in east java province, especially those located in Madura islands are worth watching. The Ratu Ibu Tomb and Asta Tinggi Tombs are one of the best royal toms in Madura. The tombs have to be covered by going into the villages.
- One of the remarkable rural attractions for tourists is the fishing villages inside Madura. Once you go deep through Bangkalan, you would encounter many fishing villages in the northern coast of Madura. Most of the fisherman use large boats to catch fish.
- Meru Betiri National park is one of the biggest national parks in east Java province. The size of the park is a large area, and you would find the park spread to 50,000 hectare.